Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Prompt shoot peer review

http://brendasphotoblog.blogspot.com/

Which photo do you like best?
My favorite picture is the places picture. i love the reflection evident in the water. The effect of the photo is almost as if it was painted using pastels. The shadows and highlights are at a really good amount.
My least favorite is the one of the lights. I don't like how pink it is. i feel that the photo didn't really look like that. although the effect is cool, i wish the color wasn't so strong.
I really like the cropping of  the images. none of them are too close or too far away.
i like the subjects chosen and the way the shoots were executed.
you should have more rules of photography.
I think  the prompt portrayed the best was the people prompt.
i dont think there was a least successful prompt.

No comments:

Post a Comment